11 Nov 2015

Rock Those Socks Make-Along - The Lace Version Free Pattern!


Hi Folks!
Ok, really sorry about the delay in getting this pattern together for you.
Life is frantic. 
I don't have enough hours in the day. 
Enough of that. 


Its finally here! To download the PDF click HERE!
As usual you can join in the sock discussions over on Sarah's Ravelry group HERE.
Or share your pics on social media via #rockthosesocksmal
Now pop on over to Sarah's Blog. She has some wonderful sock making resources to share :-)
Sorry for the stupidly short post today. Time is not on my side. 
Hopefully the next time I'll have lots of pics to share and maybe a new project ;-)
Til next time x
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this pattern. I will give it a try, I have to ask though will you be willing to make a video of it please? thanks again

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS