10 Jul 2016

Last Dance on the Beach Crochet Along Week 12

Yay! We have reached the final square!!!
I think these 12 weeks have just flown by.
I wonderful mix of square designs. Some more challenging than others but I have loved following everyones progress in the FaceBook groups.
So it is down to beautiful and funny as hell Tammy from Canadutch to show us the final design!
You can read her blog post about her square design here.


I have a confession to make here.....this is my favourite square.
I adored making this when I was pattern testing. I love the effect it gives. I struggled a bit with the gauge but that just gave me a valid excuse to make it more times ;-)


I used a 5.5mm hook (I know!!! What happened there??!!!!) with Scheepjes Merino Soft.


I love these squares :-)))
They remind me of the sand when the tide is out. Oh they do make me smile!!!

So now we have all of our squares! My Dance Around the Beach Huts squares are also all made and blocked. Just I've been too darn busy to take photos :-/
Next time we will start the joining the process. Exciting stuff!!!

Til next time x

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS