19 Feb 2017

The Not Yet Named Blanket Reveal

Hi Folks! Ok so today I'm sharing (eventually) the reveal of my blanket with no name (formerly known as the Dotty Blanket lol)

Made from Scheepjes Colour Crafter, it's a snuggly and practical blanket. It needs to be in my house as my kitties like nothing more than a blanket to pad on....oh and occasionally puke on 😂
Because it's 100% premium acrylic I can throw it in the washing machine (40 degree wash)!

Anyways....enough waffle.....here it is!


I have to confess that I'm a little bit in love with this blanket 💙💚💙


I think you can even see the squishy, snuggly loveliness in this photo!


I added a very simple linen stitch border as I felt that was all it needed.


The reverse is quite neat and tidy too so no worries about the wrong side showing!


Amazingly, I managed to get kitty free photos! Although Ziggy was on the blanket as soon as my back was turned lol


Doesn't it look pretty with the sun shining through it? All stained glass window like!
I actually just took this photo as I couldn't quite believe that the sun was shining....it's been dark and grey here of late!

Ok so I hope you like the new blanket....any ideas on a name???!!!
I'm almost finished putting together a step by step tutorial for this blankie and of course a free pattern.
Taking photos at this time of year is VERY challenging!

Til next time x

post signature

1 comment:

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS