3 May 2017

New Yarn = New Project

Hello everyone! I've got some new yarn....actually some *fairly* newly released yarn to play with!
More colour changing yarn 💕
Wanderlust was released a few weeks ago. Another winner from Scheepjes.
I seriously don't know how they keep releasing all this beautiful yarniness!
It's a single ply yarn that is 100% Acrylic and is sold in 100g balls and that gives you 232 metres of beautiful colour changing loveliness!


Don't you just love that promo pic???!!!!!!


And check out that colour choice! 19 colour combinations!

I decided to wander over to Hawaii for my new project. Although I'll admit it was a tough choice...


What you can't tell from this photo is that there are even more colours hidden inside this ball of loveliness......some blues and greens.....
I'm going to make a rectangular cushion. A perching cushion for my yoga and meditation practice. I'm fairly new to the practice and am finding that I need to perch my butt on something for comfort during long spells of sitting cross legged. I'm blaming old age 😂
I think I've managed to find a crochet stitch that really makes this yarn sing.....it's still a work in progress....I'll keep you updated!
Til next time x
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make with this yarn. It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS