26 Apr 2017

Whirl Reveal

Hey!!!! I've got a reveal to share.....
Remember THIS POST where I talked about the new yarn from Scheepjes?
Well, as predicted, Whirl has got the yarn world in a spin!
Most stores can't keep it on their shelves!!!


Not surprising really when you see the colour combinations!


I was lucky enough to receive a sample to play with before the grand release date. 
Oh my....it did not disappoint!
It was a dream to work with 💜💜💜

If you remember, I decided to use THIS free pattern to whip up a wrap!



I think this is where I left it last time....


Finished but in need of a good blocking!


Check out the difference! Blocking really opened up the stitches and also gave it a heavenly drape. This is seriously gorgeous yarn!


The colours are a delight as are the colour changes! So sooooo gradual. 
Oh and not splitty at all!!!
I know there are other gradient yarns out there but my experience is of them being so splitty and not pleasant to use. Not Whirl....


I think I can definitely say that this yarn is now added to my favourites list!
Now I just need to try ALL of the flavours 😉

PS Rumour has it that THREE new flavours are about to be added!!!!

Til next time x

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,
    can you tell me what size hook you used for the chevron sheepjes scarf please?
    Thanks so much
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,
    Just a question or two. One did you use the whole cake of yarn for the scarf/shawl? If not, how do you transition the colors? Cut and splice? Your use of this pattern really makes the pattern stand out. Brillant. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS