25 Jul 2019

Introducing Dotti

Evening!
Sorry for the delay in getting this introduction to you all....life has been a little crazy of late and I've struggled to keep the plates a spinning!
Last time I showed you progress on my latest project.
A cushion made using the gorgeous new yarn by Scheepjes
Metropolis is a fingering weight merino/nylon blend that comes in a mind boggling array of colours. 
A 50g ball has 200m and it is machine washable. 


If you remember back, I chose these colours to make my cushion with. 
I love that they a bit of a retro vibe going on!

I decided to make a cushion as these colours work perfectly with the decor in my living room and knew it would work well on my reading chair!

The pattern is join as you go (jaygo) and is very simple. Perfect for an adventurous beginner and it can easily be adapted to any size cushion. 


And here we have it! The finished cushion!
I've called it Dotti. 


As per usual there will be a free pattern for Dotti 😊


I'm really pleased with how it turned out....and I love the photos I took of it at Hume Castle. 

I shall try and get the pattern published by the end of next week....fingers crossed everything stays calm and quiet!!!!

Til then x
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS