15 Oct 2020

Glorious Gradients - The Cowl(s)

Hello and welcome!
Let me share my finished projects!
Made with Scheepjes Whirl - Fine Art in the shade Fauvism (653) it is a knitting project.
Very much a beginner friendly knitting project.
Also perfect for gifts......hmmm......I'm loathe to use the C word but it's creeping up on us all very very quickly! 

Enough rambling.... let me share what I've been making...


I pair of Glorious Gradient Cowls!
These are super snuggly to wear and the beauty is that they're really easy to customise.
You can easily make them narrower/wider/shorter/longer depending on preference.


Look at how the gradients gently appear. It's all very clever!
Not harsh colour changes in these Whirls! 


I really love this version with the deep rich greens....


One cake of Whirl - Fine Art = 2 completely different cowls!
How clever is that?

Next week I'll show you how to make them. Newbie knitters, don't be afraid. If you can cast on, cast off and work knit and purl stitches you can so make these!
More experienced knitters - they're great telly knitting!

Til next time x


3 comments:

  1. Prachtig kleurverloop alsook de loopsjaals! Groetjes, Tinne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I've just been out to my favourite wool shop to buy two fine art whirls. Am eagerly awaiting the pattern so that I can knit up two for Christmas presents and two for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is well with you? Will you be releasing this pattern soon. I'm itching to get started! Xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS