6 Oct 2020

Glorious Gradients....the progress!

Well hello there!
I hope you are keeping safe and well in this crazy crazy world we are living in at the moment!

Thought I'd share some progress on my latest project today.
If you remember back to THIS post, I managed to get my hands on some Scheepjes Whirl - Fine Art in the beautiful shade entitled Fauvism.


I knew that I wanted to make something to wear. Something quick and easy but that would also really let this yarn sing. I thought a nice textural stitch would do the job nicely so I settled on a knitting project in Sand Stitch. 


This a very simple but affective stitch pattern. It also produces a fabric with beautiful drape


Don't you love that glorious gradient?


Next time I'll share the finished projects....yes there are 2!!!!

Til then x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS