6 Apr 2021

Crazy Colour Combos!

Hey!
How is everyone doing?
Still hanging in there?
Crikey it's been a bit of a year!
Who would have thought that a year on we are all still battling this damn pandemic!
What better to give you a pick me up than choosing new yarn for a project??!!!


I love Scheepjes Metropolis yarn. The colour choice is stunning (80!!!) and there isn't a single solid in there! Every ball is ever so slightly heathered which gives lovely interest. 

The yarn itself is a 75%/25% Extra fine merino/nylon blend that is a fingering weight. Sold in 50g balls you get 200m of machine washable yarn (at 40 degrees).

I settled on these 3 colours. Yup.... a bit random!
We have Pasay which is beautiful jade green, Cota is delicate white heather with pale lilac and bringing up the rear is Bucharest, a punchy beep purple/blue colour.


All of the balls have the east start tags, which saves digging around in the centre of the ball to find the end!
You can see it peeking out from the bottom of the ball below.


I think you can really see the stunning heathered effect of the yarn below.


Personally, I think the best thing about this yarn is the smell!
It smells sheepy!!!! 🐑🐑🐑
And I just lovely a sheepy yarn!

Join me next week to see what I'm going to be making and check on the progress

Til next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS