13 Apr 2021

Sneaky Peek

Evening!
Thought I'd drop by and give you a little peek at my latest work in progress.
These are just teaser pics. The full finished object reveal will be next week 😉

Scheepjes Metropolis is the yarn I'm using and I selected some lovely colours to play with. You're completely spoiled for choice with this yarn as there are 
so
many 
colours
to 
choose
from!


From left to right.... 022 Pasay, 024 Cota and 001 Bucharest.

What to make???!!!

Ah yes! 
Socks!
I love knitting socks.
In fact, I'm a bit of a sock making factory. 
I think last year I made 17 pairs.
It's my comfort knitting.
Stressed? Knit socks!!!

My plan was to make some vanilla socks...ish!
Simple toe-up socks with an easy peasy not so scary after-though heel. 


A toe is born!


Oh, oh, oh!!!! Where did those stripes come from?!
Ah yes... we'll be taking a little journey through stripes. To jog or go jogless....this is the question!
We'll be looking at 3 different techniques to try and achieve the best jogless stripe
(spoiler.... I don't think there is a perfect way!)


If you look closely you'll notice a different coloured yarn on the needle.
Well that'll be the after-thought safety heel 😉


Oh we'll finish off with a little bit of kitchener stitching.
It's fun! Honestly!!!!

Join me next week and I'll share the finished socks.
They are officially now my favourite socks!

Til next time x



3 comments:

  1. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck with the upcoming update. This article is really very interesting and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneaky peek. Our award winning vision strengthening formulas help your best political thriller novels work at their best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful book that provides children with fun, quick games to play with a loved one. The book includes activities such as seeing how long you can make your loved one hold their breath, seeing how many pennies you can fit into a jar, and making a clock out of fruit. The book also includes a few pages of "Sneaky Peek" activities that are perfect for the end of the day, when the lights are low and it's time to snuggle.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS