18 Nov 2017

One Finished Yoga Cushion!

Good evening!
As promised, today I'm showing you my finished yoga cushion.
In all honesty, this cushion was completed a little while ago and has been in use since!
It works perfectly....just enough height for me to perch comfortably 😉

I opted for a fairly well stuffed feather cushion pad so it would stand the test of time....in other words it would stand the weight of me on it without becoming as flat as a pancake!

So here we go....


I used Scheepjes Wanderlust in the Hawaii colour way.




The cushion used only 2 balls of yarn which makes it a very affordable project as it retails at £3.99 per 100g ball.



I added a tassel to each corner to give a bit of interest....well that and I seem to have a tassel thing going on at the minute 😉


The colours work beautifully with my well worn yoga mat!


I'll be showing you how you can make the cushion (or similar) in the next couple of days.
It's a simple but effective stitch pattern and you can alter it to fit whatever cushion size you need 😊
On that note I'm off to pour a well deserved gin and tonic... (it's been a busy day here!)

Til next time x

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pillow! Super nice color! Greetings, Tinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cushion. With this cushoin it is extra fun to exercise.

    Deer greetings, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou author for providing us this much informal and valuable content. I am impress

    with your writting skills. Keep doing good work and keep writting stuff like this. if

    you are interested in plywood machine, then you can visit

    www.jamunaengineering.com/plywood-machinery.html

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS