30 Dec 2019

Shirley Scarf Reveal

Well hello lovely people!
Apologies for the not planned absence.... so much has happened since my last post.
A little trip to Holland for our annual Bloggers weekend, work, an emergency hospital stay (all good now!) and Christmas. 
Oh my word.... how can New Years Eve be tomorrow??!!!!!

I've just got time to squeeze in a reveal and a free pattern before we say goodbye to 2019 and hello to 2020. 

So without further delay, let me reveal Shirley.... a snuggly knitted scarf that is totally beginner friendly!


Made with Scheepjes Metropolis and Mohair Rhythm held together she knits up quickly.


I had yarn left over from my Dottie cushion so I used that up (trying to make a dent in the stash mountain!). 


The Mohair Rhythm gives the finished fabric a lovely halo and it's also lovely and snuggly to wear. 
It's very warm!


It's a perfect small project for experimenting with colour combinations....


It has a nice moss stitch border which helps to prevent curling. All very simple.

So, if learning to knit is one of your New Years resolutions... check back tomorrow and the free pattern will be posted!

Til then x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS