4 Nov 2019

More Metropolis!

Hello! 

It's a cold and windy autumn evening and just the right time to have a dig around in your stash to make something new...ready for those cold winter days that are just around the corner!

I love starting a new project.
Usually I have new yarn to share. But that means more yarn in the already overstocked stash!
So this time I'm going to use up yarn that I already have!

In all honesty, I have enough yarn to keep a small nation warm and toasty for at least 2 winters!!!!
Time to use some up!

So I decided to use some of the left over yarn from my Dotti Cushion and some Scheepjes Mohair Rhythm  that was also lurking in deep stash.

Metropolis and Mohair Rhythm work really well when held together. It gives the finished fabric a lovely halo and adds a lovely contrast. 


 Mohair Rhythm is 70% Mohair and 30% Microfibre blend. 25g gives you 200m of a laceweight yarn whilst Metropolis is 75% Extra fine merino and 25% Nylon. 50g/200m which is a lovely fingering weight. The pair combined give a double knit weight that can worked up quite quickly!

Check back next week to see what this lovely selection of yarn is going to be...
Til then x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS