9 Sept 2020

Progress.... but on what??!!!

Well hello!
Thought I'd drop by and share some progress photos...
If you remember, I'm making something with Scheepjes Cotton 8
One of my top favourite yarns. 
I think I gushed enough in the last post so I'll not repeat myself!

Oh I'm really loving this make. It's something quite different for me.
In fact, it's very different.
This year, I'm trying to stretch out of my comfort zone in many ways.
Trying new colour combinations, new styles, new crafts...all manner of new things. 
It's easy to get stuck in a rut I think.


So here we are. What is it? .....well......


It has 2 main pieces....


Made from star stitch (love the texture this stitch gives!)....


2 wash cloths? 
Nope.....
I think I'll leave you guessing until next week!
Mean huh?!!!!
Yup...very mean!
But it'll be worth it....
Prepare for cuteness overload....

Til next time 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS