15 Dec 2020

Hope

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing my Hope blanket.
Named because, quite simply, we all need some Hope in what has been the most extraordinary of years.

Here she is...


Made with Scheepjes Bamboo Soft yarn, I think she sits perfectly on my reading/knitting chair 😊

I've got into the habit of taking my finished projects out and about in the Northumberland countryside to get some beautiful photographs. However, we are currently in a tier 3 area which means I can't.... I'm so disappointed as I could visualise Hope in a dramatic clifftop shot....maybe next year I'll take her out and get some photos.

In the meantime I'll just have to make do with some living room pics whilst battling the rainy December light!!!!


I added a very simple border just to frame the blanket. This a non fussy affair but I love that on point square!


When I threw (yup...my blankets get some abuse!) the blanket on the floor I just loved that you could see the drape of the finished fabric! This yarn is truly gorgeous!


I think this blanket is going to get a lot of use this winter! 

Join me on Thursday when I'll share the free pattern.
Til then x



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS