5 Apr 2021

YARN....The Macro Botanica Issue

Yo!!!! 
Tis me.... the absent one!
Am making no promises on the regularity of posting this year. Last year taught me that things happen and keeping up sometimes becomes tricky.
I'll try my besets though

I just thought I'd quickly pop in today to share the latest copy of Scheepjes YARN bookazine.
I was very lucky to get my hands on one and my god! Its fabulous!!!


Every page is a visual delight.
The styling is a complete triumph.


Its jammed packed full of stunning designs that are suitable for all skill levels.


I've got a serious case of "must make everything"!!!!
LOVE these socks!


When I saw this blanket I literally swooned!!! 
I have the yarn in my stash so am sitting on my hands in an attempt not to cast it on straight away 😂


Carmen of New Leaf Designs has a beautiful, delicate shawl in this edition. I love the way it has been styled.  This might be another on the list of things to make....


And, last but not least, the lovely Jellina of Jellina Creations has designed this amazing Dandelion Clock cushion 😍
I just love it! 

I think Macro Botanica may be one of my favourite issues yet!
Have you got yours yet?

I've got a new project on the go.... pop back tomorrow for a peek at the yarn!

Til then x


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this recommendation. I've just taken delivery of a copy and I love it! There are some stunning designs and I am just working out where to start :) Juanita

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS