10 Dec 2018

Progress....

Hey!
Well this post is a little late....
Actually quite a bit late. 
Confession time.
I have found this project more than a bit challenging. Do you ever find this? You start off all guns blazing and then all enthusiasm fizzles?
Well that has been me with this lampshade. 
Oh my....it has challenged me!
To the point where I almost gave up and started something different.... but I'm no quitter!

If you remember from THIS post, I chose a bunch of colours in Scheepjes Maxi Sweet Treat. I also had a lampshade kit..... 

Well I made a whole heap of lovely crochet flowers....


Then blocked them....


Don't the colours look lovely?
Next I couldn't resist having a bit of fun laying them out to see how they looked all together...


Hmmm.... maybe group them in colours???!!!!....


Ok....now what?
Build the lampshade....that's what!
Oh lordy!!!!!

Join me in a couple of days to see if I managed 😉
Til next time x

post signature

1 comment:

  1. A crocheted lampshade? Intriguing. I look forward to your next post. I've also been looking through your blog. Best, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS